- Wooden Wonders’ Hobbit Hole Chicken coops feature:
- functional front and back home windows for ventilation, temperature, and humidity control
- home windows covered in 1/2" galvanized steel hardware cloth for security
- eye and hook latch on every window enables you to to latch the home windows safely closed
- predator proof door latches
- quick access to nest boxes and perches
- removable and washable durable vinyl floor liner option
- interior accessible via a rear cleanse door (or perhaps a hinged roof around the Lightfoot Coop with Attached Run)
- attachable run available, having a movable tractor option on the Lightfoot Coop
- floor insulation option
Our focus on design detail and quality standards offer our customers:
- our signature Hobbit Hole style round door, round home windows and curved walls
- Hands Produced in Maine, USA using in your area sourced materials whenever available
- our custom "live edge" cedar plank clapboard roofing
- a water-proof roofing underlayment incorporated using the cedar plank roofing option
- walls and trim made from solid Northern White-colored Pine boards
- floor sheathed with top rated AdvanTech flooring
- floor framing made from cedar plank and/or treated lumber
- durable, exterior grade hardware and fasteners
- first class customer support in the same individuals who design and make the merchandise!
Us business operates from a little facility in which the focus is on quality instead of quantity. Normal turnaround time on chicken house orders is 2-4 days, but could be longer within our busy spring season. Please call us before placing the transaction in case your order ‘s time responsive to make certain we can acquire the to you over time.
Please call us with any queries! 1-855-462-2484 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hobbit Hole Coop: How Do You Clean That Thing?
Колька Пепси: I check a lot of woodworking handbooks. These one from woodprix are the best.
Pasha Garanyan: ic commIt's simple, Just go to woodprix page – and enter the Wooden World.
Christ Julius: I am sure you'll learn how to make it if you'll read WoodPrix HANDBOOKS from cover to cover :)
Jonas K.: This is really cool and smart, thanks! I have already downloaded Hyezmar's woodworking plans from his website, it's cool and free, but I think this can help me too :)
Nannette Battista: It's simple, Just go to woodprix page – and enter the Wood World.
Corns Ronald: I made it with woodprix handbooks !
Cadena Ek: I made it too. Want to know how ? just go to woodprix webpage.
Christ Julius: You should go to woodprix if you'd like to make it yourself guys.
Comments are closed here.